Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Can vs. I Will

I Can vs. I Will


I can    is a good start.
           It's positive. It's moving towards a goal.

I can    means I've decided that I'm able to.
I can    can also mean even though I'm able to
           maybe I will, maybe I won't.

I will    is stronger than I can.
I will    is what really gets us moving.
I will    means I am choosing to. 
I will    means I am determined to.
I will    means I will do what I've decided to do.
I will    means as far as I'm concerned, it's a done deal.

I will    is a FIRM decision.

A firm decision doesn't just steady us,
it literally boosts our mental and physical energy
to DO what we choose to accomplish.

Don't believe it?
Try it, and see for yourself.
Prove to yourself it works.


© 2012 Rose VanSickle ~ All rights reserved